SAIC is seeking an ADNS Project Coordinator supporting the Tactical Networks (TACNET) Capabilities Based In-Service Engineering Activity (CB-ISEA) Automated Digital Networking System (ADNS) Program of Record (PoR), located in San Diego, CA.
This role is currently Remote/Flex work, however, may require post-COVID19 periodic access to government facilities.
- Support the Tactical Networks (TACNET) Capabilities Based In-Service Engineering Activity (CB-ISEA) Automated Digital Networking System Consolidated Afloat Networks and Enterprise Services (ADNS) Program of Record (PoR)
- Directly report to MS SDM & MS FA Manager for the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing of multiple ADNS projects focusing on ADNS installations and SOVT efforts to include NIEF Pre-Installation efforts
- Maintain full accountability for handling all aspects of ADNS project management operations in support of client goals
- Collaborate with Government customer(s), external stakeholders, and internal teams to ensure success of project execution from inception to close out
- Manage the execution and oversight of approved projects to include integration, installation and maintenance activities as well as creating, tracking, and communicating schedule, performance, and compliance and other project specific deliverables
- Coordinate resource allocation to support ADNS installation efforts and manage technical team during execution
- Create and participated in status/progress/issues briefings for ADNS installations
- Create (in MS Project) and coordinate delivery of associated internal & external scheduling artifacts
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC/Customer leadership as needed
- Facilitate project meetings with appropriate internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and keep stakeholders informed of project status, communicating any issues which impact project delivery
- Manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and tracking those efforts to on-time completion
- Ensure proper close-out of all projects, including Contracts Data Requirements List (CDRL) documents
- Provide feedback on technical team’s performance on an efforts
- Participate in a continual improvement process and feedback sessions to gain efficiencies in shipboard installations of a complex enterprise network
- Will not have any direct reports
Bachelors and five (5) years or more related experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and zero (0) years related experience; Preferred degree in EE, ME, CE, CS, TM, IS, IRM, IT, Physics or other related field.
- 5+ years managing diverse/concurrent DoD IT projects
- Able to operate in a fast paced environment with competing priorities
- Prior experience managing integration/installation projects
- Experience working with and leading subcontractors on project execution
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage competing project demands and dependencies
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with diverse customer(s)/SAIC leadership
- Excellent attention to detail and strategic planning skills
- Experience with DoD Navy Afloat systems a plus (CANES, ADNS, or ISNS)
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and systems a plus (networks, routing/switching, servers, virtualization)
Candidate must possess an active DOD Secret clearance. Higher clearance accepted.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.