SAIC is seeking a Scrum Master to support a US Navy client.
Note: This is a PERM telework/ work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home opportunity.
- Assigns, tracks and supports task responsibilities to project team members.
- Manages internal and external client expectations.
- Identifies, assesses and minimizes project risks to successful project completion.
- Analyzes and documents current processes and workflows.
- Work as an integral part of the Cloud Technical Services team to act as an Agile 'servant leader' for Scrum and Kanban teams across Cloud Project Teams.
- Execute/Coach Agile Scrum ceremonies/practices for multiple projects. Ie. Scrum Master, Backlog development, sprint planning, standups etc. Participate in Risk Management, evaluating risk levels and implications at the Project level.
- Participate in Configuration Management practices Support and execute all applicable phases of project lifecycle (e.g. initiation, planning, , execution, monitor/control, close-out) as required for any waterfall efforts.
- Coordinate and track the execution of project activities across team members and facilitate meetings, phone conferences, and establishment of working groups as needed.
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED and ten (10) years of experience OR Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- Active Secret clearance
- 4+ years as a Scrum Master working in an IT government setting
- 8570 compliance (Active Security and OS certifications)
- Experience with Atlassian Suite (Jira/Confluence) or similar required
- Proficient with Agile Frameworks/Tools (Scrum, Kanban, Safe etc)
- Detail orientated with self-motivated attitude
- Collaborative, team focus to support cohesive work team
- Ability to handle competing priorities with high expectations in a team-oriented environment
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.