Job ID: 2114593
Location: INDIANAPOLIS, IN, United States
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2021
Subcategory: Cyber Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Marine Corps or Navy Validator to support the Technology Services Organization (TSO) Information Technology (IT) Services Contract program under the US Marine Corps. This position is contingent upon contract award, expected in the Fall of 2022.
This position will be located in Indianapolis, IN. Daily work location is still TBD. At a minimum, you will need to be within commuting distance for local meetings in Indianapolis.
Job Summary: The position will support the customer and internal stakeholders as a Navy Validator with significant experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Reference expert cyber knowledge in their field while and interacting with customers, peers and their staff to ensure quality services
• Commitment to improvement and alignment with project management best practices
• Perform all required and approved ISSM RMF process steps
• Support implementation of the RMF for assigned programs, organizations and systems
• Maintain and report system’s A&A status and issues
• Develop, track, resolve and maintain the SP for assigned systems
• Perform annual security reviews, annual testing of information assurance controls
• Execute annual testing of the contingency plan to maintain FISMA compliance
• Asses periodically (minimum annually) the quality of security control
• Perform implementation against requirements
• Plan and perform cybersecurity testing to assess security controls and recording
• Active DoD Secret Clearance or be able to obtain and maintain a government-issued security clearance of Secret or higher; interim may be required before starting
Experience, Education and Certification Requirements:
• Must have 6 years or more experience of directly related experience supporting RMF within an USMC or USN environment
• Must have 3 years of experience working with or supporting the USMC or Navy
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering Technology, IT, Informatics, Cybersecurity, engineering discipline or related field of study
• Required Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or higher
• Must have an Marine Corps or Navy Validator Level I, II or III Certification
• Experience with vulnerability management, tools and cybersecurity
• Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in RMF
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.