Position CIO-TFIPC-FSA-0021: Senior Tableau Developer (NCE)
Overall Assignment Description:
The CIO-T/TF/TFIPC Integration Division, Design and Demand Service Branches require a Senior Tableau Developer. The contractor shall provide support for the CIO-T/TF/TFIC Integration Design and Demand Branches and IPC Offices. Requirements are to:
Duties may include:
- Provide statistical and mathematical support in assisting in the analysis and interpretation of a wide range of data to help understand and improve the customer's experience.
- Collect, wrangle and process high volume, high dimensionality structured and unstructured data from varying sources to highlight anomalies, relationships, trends, patterns, and insights.
- Provide insights that will be used to inform decisions and agency operational strategies, in partnership with teams examining website design, customer interactions, featured content, and future products and services.
- Suggest workflow process improvements related to the tracking and presentation of business intelligence data.
- Provide analytical methodologies to aid in strategic decision making based on business intelligence data.
- Work with various stakeholders to develop business questions and identify the data necessary to analyze to answer those questions.
- Collaborate across a diverse team of statisticians/data analysts.
- Utilize industry standard communication and visualization tools to visualize and communicate complex quantitative information and analysis to senior executives.
- Applies business analytics and customer segmentation techniques in any corporate function, e.g. marketing analytics, consumer analytics, operations analysis, human capital analytics, or other relevant fields.
- Use data mining for structured and unstructured information to join and explore relationships in disparate data sets.
- Apply advanced analytics capabilities to derive insights from a combination of unstructured, semi-structured, and structured data.
- Maintain, move, and manipulate data between applications, using appropriate software: Apache Spark, ElasticSearch, R, Python, Kibana and others as technology evolves.
- Strengthen collaboration and teamwork within, between, and across organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills, along with good interpersonal skills and an ability to work cooperatively and effectively as a team member
- Provide insights and advice regarding data, products, and services within the TFI/IPC Offices. ].
- Serve as a liaison between customers and data providers to anticipate customer requirements and recommendations.
- Assist in formulating strategic initiatives related to include metrics collection via web properties and product instrumentation.
- Assist in formulating and translating user or functional requirements and mission needs.
- Build and optimize statistical models using machine learning techniques including feature selection and engineering, boosting, deep learning, and ensembles.
- Address pain points of the business and provide additional insights across domains (e.g. regression, classification, machine vision, natural language processing, deep learning, and/or statistical modeling).
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) related graduate degree or equivalent years of work related experience in the information technology field with 15-19 years of working experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with commercial off the shelf (COTS) statistical software (e.g. Syntasa, SPSS, SAS, MatLab, etc.) and/or tools for data visualization (e.g. Tableau).
- Demonstrated experience data mining, with the ability to develop, manipulate, and/or maintain databases.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing computer programs and software to summarize statistical data and/or create documents, reports and presentations.
- Demonstrated experience with computer programming languages and software tools such as SAS, SQL, MicroStrategy, Visual Basic, Python, R or SPSS to construct, manage and manipulate datasets for statistical analysis.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.