SAIC is seeking a SIGINT Advisor at Army Garrison Camp Williams in Bluffdale, UT. to support the Army National Guard and the broader military intelligence community on the Military Intelligence Services Support (MISS) Program.
- Provide both individual and collective SIGINT training to ARNG Soldiers across the 54 states and territories.
- Provide instruction to units on coordinating and managing their EW SIGINT readiness of Trojan Spirit (V1/2/3), Prophet Spiral 1 and subcomponents, VROD, STRATOMIST and other EW variants.
- Provide development and delivery of resources/technical working-aids which enable SIGINT training, collection, analysis, and pre-publication intelligence production.
- Provide support to developing Training Support Packages (TSPs) tailored to 35N and 35P Critical Task List (CTL), Mission Essential Task List (METL), and Military Intelligence Training Strategy (MITS). TSPs also include the development of SIGINT script scenarios for use on Stratomist.
- Assist ARNG SIGINT elements with developing and executing their annual training plan to ensure maximum coverage of the Military Intelligence Training Strategy (MITS), METL and CTL.
- Support SIGINT operational readiness through technical control and technical production to enable Army National Guard forces to conduct cryptologic operations throughout all years of a unit’s Sustainable Readiness Model (SRM).
- Provide SIGINT technical control and technical production training support to ARNG units. This includes oversight of SIGINT collection, processing, and dissemination to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies.
- Coordinate with outside organizations to secure SCIF access and assist SCIF/NSA accreditation for ARNG units.
- Assist units with submitting training, SIGINT exercise requests, equipment and certification requests on classified networks and manage the requests on behalf of the unit.
- Assist units with managing unit SIGINT readiness through maintaining the Readiness Status Report (RSR), assist building/modifying units training calendar and assisting units acquire/maintain new equipment.
- Ensure that units with a SIGINT presence maintain a baseline of SIGINT ability/proficiency in tactical and strategic skills to improve unit readiness.
- Coordinate to provide units with SIGINT equipment, as well as SIGINT equipment fielding and maintenance support.
- Travel: Up to 25%
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; OR Masters and three (3) years or more experience; OR PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Active DoD Top Secret/SCI and a Poly security clearance
- Must be able to obtain a favorable background check from NSA within 4 months of hire date.
- Experience as a Signals Intelligence Analyst (35N), Cryptologic Linguist (35P), or comparable military occupational specialty
- Familiarity with the requirements of National Security Agency Network (NSANet) accreditation
- Possess strong analytic and communication skills, work well independently without nearby corporate support
- Strong understanding of technical EW capabilities
- Possess a good management of projects and meets deadlines on time.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.