SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to support the US Navy in Crane, IN.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY: Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts and principles. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- PROBLEM COMPLEXITY: Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity. Often refers to policies, procedures and practices for guidance.
- FREEDOM TO ACT: Works under general direction on routine work. May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments. Follows established procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- IMPACT: Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to correct.
- LIASON: Frequent internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects.
- Selected candidate will be responsible for providing project management support to government customer and will work within an integrated, multi-organizational team to accomplish project expectations and goals.
- Provide ongoing project analysis
- Manage multiple programs
- Coordinate and implement Earned Value Management reporting
- Coordinate schedules using Microsoft Project
- Manage all internal and external reporting for technical progress and financial status (cost/schedule)
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and the gathering and monitoring of our performance data.
- Develop and manage documentation including but not limited to Management Plans (both program and technical level), and Program status reports.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to monitor customer/client relationship.
- Re-affirm program management strategies.
- Verify customer expectations/requirements and satisfaction.
- Collaborate with the customer and account team in order to identify needs and determine project components.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- HS/GED and seven (7) years’ experience; or Associates and five (5) years’ experience; or Bachelors and three (3) years’ experience; or Masters and one (1) year experience.
- Candidate must have strong working experience in implementing/coordinating Earned Value Management, coordinating project schedule and a strong background in the area of financial control.
- Candidate must be an organized, technically oriented, and highly motivated individual.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be proficient in a PC-based Windows environment with Microsoft Office products including specific experience/knowledge of Project, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Full DoD Secret Security Clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.