SAIC is seeking a Remote SharePoint Administrator to join our team in support of work taking place at the Army Human Resources Command in Fort Knox, Kentucky, while working from home. The successful candidate will administer and maintain the SharePoint environments, including updates, search services, architecture, and security. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
- Installing and setting up new SharePoint environments, SharePoint services, and websites; monitoring, troubleshooting, patching, and upgrading the SharePoint environments and services.
- Maintaining security for SharePoint servers, services, and applications.
- Creating sites, templates, workflows, lists and libraries.
- Monitoring server performance, setting up user security, implementing backup, and restoring options
- Migrating content from one version of SharePoint to another during an upgrade of the application.
- Developing and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or High School and 4 years of experience.
- 2+ years of SharePoint experience and experience supporting enterprise level applications, preferred.
- Knowledge of web application design, development, change management, and best practices;
- Experience High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills. Excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to translate complex data into understandable conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining quality standards.
- Ability to prioritize based on organizational needs and to shift priorities on short notice.
- Knowledge of network architecture as applied to SharePoint servers and environment and of Active Directory and how it integrates with SharePoint.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and how it is utilized by SharePoint
- Clearance Requirement: Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract.
- Security+ Certification is required prior to start date with SAIC.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.