Job ID: 2115007
Location: FLEXWORK, CA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2021
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Cost Strategy
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are seeking a Senior Cost Strategist with an engineering or technical background to be a key member of our proposal team within the National Space and Security Sector. This position will focus on shaping our solutions / price estimates into competitive and compelling price proposals for key strategic opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of Federal Contracts Acquisition Processes, the critical nature of pricing strategy / basis of estimate modeling and its significant impact on the ability to win and execute opportunities.
· Integrate with proposal team members to comprehend the opportunity requirements, budget, contract type, evaluation criteria, customer risk and award tendencies.
· Lead the overall business solution/pricing approach and BOE modeling.
· Coordinate/manage mapping the RFP (SOW/PWS, CLINS, and CDRLs), Level of Effort (LOE) and Basis of Materials (BOM) estimations, skill mix, leveling, and time phasing inputs with SAICs SME's, Technical Architects, and Operations Leads for inclusion into SAIC BOE models.
· Work with solution architects in interpreting proposal requirements, estimating the level of effort and other direct costs, tools and materials.
· Coordinate with SAIC Procurement Operations to support pricing negotiations with subcontractors to ensure best value is obtained and subcontractor and vendor quotes are aligned with the overall pricing strategy.
Integrate pricing strategy and tactics into basis of estimates to achieve price competitiveness / financial expectations
QualificationsBachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and ten (10) years or more experience.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.