SAIC is looking for a Strategy Analyst. This person will be a key member of the Corporate Strategy team responsible for developing and supporting SAIC’s multi-year corporate and business planning efforts. The successful candidate will work with leaders across the strategy, corporate development, finance, technology, and market-facing parts of the company to develop and maintain planning processes and execution governance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support a strategy- and data-first culture of planning and analysis for near- through longer-term corporate and business planning, working collaboratively with Strategy, Strategic Business Development (BD), Corporate Development, and Customer-facing Business Unit (BU) leaders and teams
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions, develop hypotheses and support data-driven analyses and executive presentation materials that define growth plans, actively engaging with colleagues across the company
- Define and manage actionable implementation roadmaps that enable organic growth, BD initiatives, inorganic activities, investment prioritization, and resource alignment
- Assist Corporate and BU organizations in developing metrics / milestones against which to measure annual through multi-year plans, promoting a culture of “iterative strategy” within organizations; support reviews, revisions, and problem solving exercises
- Help bridge multi-year plans to financial metrics (revenue, profit, investment, etc.)
- Develop quantitative (data/models) and qualitative (frameworks, presentations) materials for corporate strategy efforts and broader business reviews
- Lead and support other ad-hoc strategic planning initiatives as they arise and as directed by the corporate leadership
- Help generate ideas for strategic topics, big trends/themes/technologies, or other areas the team should be spending time on
- Bachelor of Science in business, math, engineering or related field of study
- 5+ years of relevant experience, which should include working with federally-focused businesses in defining their market-specific and industry-wide planning and governance processes; customer-focused consulting experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful establishment and adoption of strategic planning processes, tools, and evolved culture of strategic thinking
- Proven ability to apply organizational design/development experience to support transforming organizational approaches to interdepartmental partnerships, ranging from bolstering maximizing business performance through aligning goals, objectives, and ROI
- Demonstrated ability to establish and grow corporate relationships among executives
- Proven ability to manage complex analyses spanning quantitative and qualitative data, delivering executive-level insights; experience developing financial models and simulations for if/then analyses
- Proven ability to set guidelines, criteria, and best-in-class competencies for strategy development
- Proven ability to engage with and successfully influence customers, corporate leadership, and industry peers
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities, with specific attention to synthesizing trends, forecasts, and leading with a hypothesis-driven approach
- Knowledge of Federal business acquisition process and the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- Proficient with the use of business software, including Microsoft Office Suite
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.