SAIC is seeking an experienced Program Manager with experience in acceptance testing of transporation equipment.
Come join the SAIC team, a leader in test and evaluation innovations at TSA. Be part of a team that has helped to evolve TSA’s test and evaluation techniques since the inception of the agency in 2002. Make a difference in the health safety of both travelers and security officers while ensuring taxpayers are getting their money’s worth. This is a contingent position located in the National Capital Region of Washington DC.
The Acceptance Testing Program Manager will manage project operations and ensure testing schedules are met. Ensures system resources are used effectively.
Specific roles and responsibilities include:
- Ensures proper relationships are established and maintained between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of testing technology services.
- Meets with customer technical leads to ensure SAIC is executing all aspects of the acceptance testing program to TSA’s specifications.
- Provides flexible and adaptable test and evaluation solutions to TSA.
- Provides technical inputs on problems and process improvements.
- Coordinates the resolution of testing related problems.
- Manages budgets.
- Supervises staff operations.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University with a minimum of 12 years of Program Management experience and 10 years specializing in managing Federal programs of at least $10M a year.
- Must have experience working with Transportation Security Equipment testing and have knowledge of the Acceptances Testing processes.
- Additional education and experience requirements: High School + 18 yrs relevant experience Associates + 16 yrs relevant experience Bachelors + 14 yrs relevant experience PhD + 9 yrs relevant experience.
- Ability to successfully pass a TSA background check
- PMP certification is preferred.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.