SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse, and highly motivated team supporting the Navy with its Strategic Systems Program D5 Life Extension (D5LE2). This position is located in Crane, IN.
This position will require direct support to and interaction with program principals requiring the establishment and management of program plans and schedules; defining and tracking program requirements; tracking program deliverables; and analyzing program cost, schedule, and performance data.
- Perform Program Support tasks for the Strategic Missions Systems Engineering Division (Code GXT) at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division (NSWC-CR).
- Provide financial management support to include preparation and analysis of weekly and monthly expense reports, preparation of Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) estimates for the program office, forecasting burn rates, and researching variances.
- Coordinate team meetings, capture and track action items, record and distribute meeting minutes, and capture schedule updates using MS Project.
- Coordinate Program Office meetings, prepare and publish agendas, prepare financial charts and graphs, consolidate team briefs, capture and track action items, and record and publish meeting minutes.
- Prepare program management correspondence using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, and conduct quality review of all documents.
- Development of templates for proposals, data calls/RFIs
- Participation in establishment/definition of program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance to ensure objectives are met
- Development of mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- HS/GED and seven years’ experience (7); OR Associates and five years’ experience (5); OR Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years related experience; OR Master’s degree and 1 year experience.
- Excellent communication; inter-personal; organizational and detail-oriented skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project is required
- Candidate must be a US citizen
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Full DoD Secret Clearance. Interim Secret required to start. SAIC will sponsor candidates for a clearance. Active Secret Clearance preferred.
- Programming, Budgeting and Execution processes used by the DoD
- Excellent experience in Microsoft Office tools is a plus
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.