Job Description: SAIC is hiring an IT Service Desk Manager in Broomfield, CO. In this role you will ber esponsible for line management for Service Desk agents including timesheet approval, quality analytics, monthly one-on-ones for performance and behavior touch points. In addition, you will be responsible for handling, leading and delegating escalated issues, being process and technical subject matter expert for less experienced and skilled ITSD agents, may assist in training issues, knowledge management and quality analysis as needed - also through Lead agents. You will also be responsible for relaying pertinent information to Lead agents acting as a go-between from management to Lead agents and frontline agents.
About the Program: The Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) Specialist is the focal point for end users to report incidents, submit service requests, seek advice, obtain training, and register complaints 24/7/365. Provide prompt, courteous, and high-quality end user support services to the approximately 38,000 USACE customers located throughout the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
- Manage a team of Service Desk agents including timesheet approval, quality analytics, monthly one-on-ones for performance and behavior touch points.
- Handle, lead and delegate escalated issues, being process and technical subject matter expert for less experienced and skilled ITSD agents, may assist in training issues, knowledge management and quality analysis as needed - also through Lead agents.
- Relay pertinent information to Lead agents acting as a go-between from management to Lead agents and frontline agents.
- Responsible for troubleshooting of tickets to quickly resolve Tier 1/2 issues for end users of USACE's internal infrastructure as well as applications and systems owned by USACE.
- Ensure accurate triage, categorization, documentation, prioritization, escalating, routing, tracking, monitoring, transfers, and data integrity of all applicable tickets. Ensure consistent incident, change, and problem life cycle processing.
- Interface with end users via telephone calls, chat, remote desktop, automated requests, electronic mail, and other means.
- Interact with NOSC, software systems engineering, and/or applications development teams to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem. Tickets that require technical support or root cause determination that exceeds Tier 1/2 support capabilities are escalated to higher level support teams for expedient resolution.
- Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving Tier 1/2 incidents.
- Monitor and track the status of all submitted incidents, problems, and changes, including cases where they are escalated to higher levels of support.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more relevant experience. WIll also consider a HS diploma and 9 years of relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
Active Security+ Certification.
Interim DoD Secret Clearance is required to start work on the contract, with ability to obtain a full DoD Secret. SAIC will process an interm clearance for a qualified candidate.
Experience in oversight and overall management of a Service Desk, preferably with personnel located in multiple locations.
Strong understanding of multi-channel Service Desk metrics and the ability to motivate and lead a team that can meet set goals and objectives is a must.
Must have the ability to communicate moderately complex or technical information, ideas and results effectively in both oral and written form; compose correspondence and reports. Interact daily with staff and/or functional peer groups and customers.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.