SAIC is looking for a Contract Support Assitant to support a dyanmic program in Chantilly, Virginia. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Poly to start.
- Provide general office management support, such as logistical support, typing, document review for content and format, scanning, filing, file maintenance, photocopying, and calendar management
- Develop and maintain tracking system for external and internal action items, data-calls and other data request that come into the office. Provide reminders to team members as necessary to meet deadlines
- Prepare and format action item and data-call responses for Government approval
- Facilitate both standing and ad-hoc meetings through coordination with primary points of contacts, providing invitee lists, calendar invites, finding and securing conference rooms, setting up virtual platforms and dial-in pins
- Generate meeting documentation: agendas, attendee list, action items with assignments/due dates, and meeting minutes
- Pull and prepare reports as directed by the Contracting Officer, Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer
- Maintain office files within Windows environment
- Assist with briefing charts and presentation content
- Develop and maintain a file plan consistent with NRO records management approach for soft copy contract files and shared folder structure
- Maintain “Gold Standard” file ensuring all files are the final most up-to-date version and do not contain track changes
- Maintain Electronic Procurement Exchange (EPX) Studio electronic files and ensure each contract modification includes the minimum required files
- Review contract forms for the latest versions of forms available on the Forms Website
- Distribute contract documents and correspondence on behalf of the Government contracts team for approved actions such as contract modifications, request for property transfers, data release, and Rent Free Non-Interference (RFNI) of Government property to both internal and external parties
- Assist with invoice routing, tracking and distribution to payments office
- Prepare minor contract modifications and associated supporting documentation for actions such as funding, award fee, period of performance extension, and administrative modifications
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.