SAIC is seeking an IT Asset Manager supporting the US Army Reserve Military Intelligence Readiness Command (MIRC) on Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Perform IT asset management, including status reporting, and asset accountability.
- Develop and monitor assigned budget. Identify, assess, and manage risk management efforts directly supporting MIRC infrastructure, facilities, DOD Enterprise IT goals, and projects.
- Oversee the receiving, distributing, shipping, and tracking of materiel, equipment, and IT assets.
- Conduct strategic planning of IT asset, facilities, equipment, and in support of MIRC activities as required through a thorough understanding of internal and external compliance policies
- Sustains and manages documentation and transactions, such as the materiel documentation, IT asset information.
- Receiving, distributing, or shipping of requested materials.
- Strategic planning skills and have a thorough understanding of internal & external compliance policies.
- Accurately complete paperwork or system transactions applicable, such as documentation of material movement (i.e., Receipts, Packing Lists, etc.).
- Organize, plan & schedule work with minimal supervision.
Required Skills and Education
- HS/GED and thirteen (13) years or more of related experience OR Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; OR Associates and eleven (11) years or more of related experience.
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- 3+ years’ experience with Army Asset Management tracking system, RFID systems, and /or various bar code scanning systems (i.e., Global Combat Support System-Army (GCCS-A); Army ASAP asset tracking, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Prior USAR or MIRC experience a plus.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Detail oriented self-starter.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.