Job ID: 2114705
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 25, 2021
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has an opening for a Director of Change Management and Environmental, Social and Governance Communications. The position can be worked 100% remotely.
Overview: This role will be responsible for the development, integration, oversight and implementation of the company’s sustainability/ESG (environmental, social, governance) and change management communications strategies.
The successful candidate will have deep insights in regard to third party reporting guidance, including the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), Sustainability Accounting and Standards Board (SASB), Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI), CDP (Carbon Disclosure Project – Climate, Supply Chain and Forestry), SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange), ESG research providers including MSCI, ISS and Sustainalytics, as well as global frameworks standards such as the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs).
• Developing and executing ESG and Change Management initiatives, including thought leadership strategies, that advance the company’s objectives
• Directing and managing the development, production and distribution of all ESG communications materials, including disclosures, internal materials, messaging, talking points and more
• Building and maintaining relationships with organizations that are meaningful and relevant, serving as third parties on the forefront of global efforts, ensuring the company is included on the right lists and that appropriate surveys are timely completed and submitted.
• Collaborating with internal business partners and communications colleagues to amplify efforts and firmly establish the company in the space
• Providing insightful, informed and strategic communications counsel to business leaders
• Managing multiple workstreams and projects simultaneously
Employing judgement and expertise when providing communications guidance and materials to support the company’s change management efforts.
Reports to the VP of Corporate Communications
Required experience: A minimum of 15 years of experience as a communications professional in a corporate environment.
College degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
At least 8 years of communications management experience.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.