Job Description: SAIC is hiring a Citrix Administrator to support the US Army Corp of Engineers.
Location: This job is 100% Remote from anywhere CONUS.
- Manage servers and their associated operating systems and software.
- Implement and support Citrix XenApp multiple environments, 5/6/7 farms
- XenApp configuration, Xen Desktop and troubleshooting experience
- Understanding of Citrix Provisioning Services as well as netscaler
- Collaborate with staff to ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor and test system performance; prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems.
- Design and perform server and security audits, system backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with the company's disaster recovery and business continuity strategies.
- Ensure system connectivity of all servers, shared software, groupware, and other applications.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Create powershell scripts as required.
- Strong technical knowledge of most versions of Citrix up to 7/15 (primary focus on XenApp) as well as NetScaler experience in a large Citrix farm environment
- Developed analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to take direction and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Install Microsoft patches and other third party software
- And other duties as required
- Must be willing to provide occassional after hours on-call support.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
- ComTIA Sec+ CE (DoD 8570 requirement)
- 5-7 years experience administrating Citrix XenApp environments
- Interim Secret Clearance is required to start work on the contract, and must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.