Job Description: SAIC has an opportunity for a Program Analyst in San Diego, CA to oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Direct support for PMW-160 Logistics ILS Manager.
- Participate in Integrated Product Team meetings as the logistics representative
- Provide logistics inputs to slides and brief at program meetings as needed
- Be familiar with ISEA ILS processes (ILS Certifications, COP files, nomenclature, RBS, etc.)
- Familiarity with ILS scheduling
- Ability to present ILS data (written and oral)
- Respond to data calls WRT system readiness
- Become knowledgeable on system design
- Interface with SPAWAR-internal and external customers, as required (NAVIFOR, FRD, -700 PMWs, TYCOMs, etc.)
- Access and load documentation to NSERC and SAILOR databases as required
- Liaison between the ISEA and the PMW, as required, providing support to ISEA ILS efforts
- Review ILS and program deliverables for accuracy and technical sustainment rigor
- Participate in meetings as required, leading ILS topic areas
- Provide leadership inputs and recommendations to improve supportability
- Research and provide technically sound white papers and briefings, as required
- Reviews status of logistics projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports for ILS team and ILS Manager.
- Assess logistics project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring logistics project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Participate in and establishing and defining logistics plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
Required Clearance, Education, and Experience:
Minimum Active Clearance Required: SECRET
Bachelors and 3 years’ of related experience.
Intermediate-level knowledge of MS Project; knowledge of IMS scheduling.
Familiarity/experience with various areas of Logistics and PMW-160 processes desired.
Experience with PPT/briefings, CMPRO, SAILOR, NSERC a plus.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.