Job Description: SAIC has an immediate opening for a Logistics Planned Maintenance System (PMS) team member in San Diego, CA to support life cycle maintenance and integrated logistics product support for US Navy C4I systems. The candidate will be responsible for assisting with the development of C4I system maintenance products and responding to fleet requests for assistance with existing maintenance procedures. The successful candidate will have specific, recent and extensive experience providing life cycle support for US Navy C4ISR systems including ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIXS, CANES, and SCI Networks. Candidates must possess a comprehensive working knowledge of US Navy and Department of Defense Logistics Systems. In addition, candidates must have a thorough knowledge and documented use of software systems/databases including CMPro.
Location: This position is remote friendly but candidate must be in San Diego, CA due to lab access and validation events that are in San Diego
- Independently developing and interpreting maintenance procedures, responding to fleet questions and issues and resolving technical hardware and software problems associated with shipboard maintenance.
- Processes and documentation include Reliability Centered Maintenance, Maintenance Index Pages, Maintenance Requirements Cards, Technical Feedback Reports, Engineering Change Orders, Enterprise Change Requests, Technical Data Packages, and US Navy C4I system baseline data to prepare ILS products in support of SPAWAR C4I system life cycle sustainment.
- The ability to exercise independent judgment while working on multiple projects of diverse scope will be key to successful performance of the task requirements associated with this position. This position involves direct contact with customers and fleet users, and demands performance that is both detail oriented and time critical.
- The candidate will need excellent attention to detail, a strong work ethic, willingness to learn on the job and receive RCM training, good written and verbal communication skills, ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities and tasks, and ability to travel (5-10% of year).
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant logistics experience.
- Active SECRET clearance or higher required.
- Experience providing life cycle support for US Navy C4ISR systems including ADNS, ISNS, CENTRIXS, CANES, and SCI Networks. Candidates must possess a comprehensive working knowledge of US Navy and Department of Defense Logistics Systems.
- Thorough knowledge and documented use of software systems/databases including CMPro.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Active duty US Navy experience a plus.
- Previous experience as an SME for PMW-160 and/or networks desired. Familiarity with PMW-160 systems, particularly CANES, strongly desired. System administrator experience or system operator experience strongly desired.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.