SAIC is seeking a mission-driven candidate looking to help keep our nation safe. We are currently recruiting an Audio-Video Examiner who will work on an interdisciplinary team under minimal supervision.
- Tasks required of the right candidate include:
- Examining digitally stored image and video files
- Robust content examination and analysis of a large volume of multimedia files
- Metadata exploitation to expose file processing and distribution workflows
- Image/video/audio authentication,
- Image and video enhancement
- Digitization of analog media
- Compression and conversion of video and audio files.
SAIC will fill this position with a self-motivator and someone with a keen attention to detail. The right candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment supporting the mission with high visibility.
- Requires a current/active TS/SCI with CI polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus two years of experience in IC or law enforcement AV exploitation/analysis; or three years of experience in IC or law enforcement AV exploitation/analysis.
- Foundational knowledge of digital media forensic exploitation processes and forensic methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in file specifications and formats for still image, video, and audio files; and file format conversion processes.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in technical report writing to include editing and peer reviewing.
- Proficiency with multimedia production tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, AVID Media Composer, and Apple Final Cut Studio.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable camera operator or video and/or still image creation.
- Familiarity of IC reporting and databases.
- Experienced with all source analysis and report writing in the IC.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating to audiences of varying expertise, as well as collaborating with an interdisciplinary team.
- Certification in any digital media forensics exploitation discipline such as Law Enforcement and Emergency Services Video Association (LEVA).
- Strong focus on continuous learning in visual media technologies.
- Fluent in any foreign language.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.