Job ID: 2114580
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an Incident Manager in Huntsville AL to support a Federal Service Desk
Program. The program must sustain the productivity of agency personnel by providing accurate, courteous, timely and effective customer service desk, remote server management and network support services on a 24x7x365 basis.
This position will be located at a secure site in Huntsville, AL and require a Top Secret clearance.
The Incident Manager responsibilities can include:
- Manager of the day to day Incident Management process
- Oversees all incident tracking and escalation activities
- Collaborates with the Problem Management Unit (PMU) during or after a critical incident to provide information and/or
data to PMU for analysis and reporting
- Initiates Critical Incident Page (CIP) notifying the appropriate Tier 2, Tier 3 and/or Tier 4 solver groups of a critical
- Controls and tracks all critical incidents until resolved or downgraded
- Knowledgeable in escalation procedures.
- Updates stakeholders with timely information regarding critical incidents
- Possesses excellent verbal and writing skills
- Provides status emails, i.e…Daily Critical Ticket Roll-up
- Takes initiative to resolve critical incidents
- Able to engage solver groups, stake holders and management to address critical incidents
- Able to transcribe technical information into non-technical communication
- Maintains communication with Release Management and Transition Planning and Support Personnel for awareness of modifications of procedures in support of changes deployed
- Responsible for the identification and implementation of improvement activities for the Incident Management Process as part of CSI
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
- Experience meeting and/or exceeding established Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in a Tiered Service Desk operation. - Minimum 3-5 years experience in incident management.
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience supporting Service and Operation Level Agreements.
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance and be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Must be US Citizen
- ITIL Practitioner certification
- HDI Certifications – CSA, SMO, SCA, DAST, SCTL, SCM, DSM, WMP
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.