Job ID: 2114579
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2021
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Technical Svcs
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Tier 2 Operations Manager in Huntsville AL to support a Federal IT Program. The program must sustain the productivity of agency personnel by providing accurate, courteous, timely and effective IT organization, remote server management and network support services on a 24x7x365 basis.
The Tier 2 Operations Manager responsibilities can include:
- Oversee all system monitoring activities; reports to the Customer Service Manager
- Knowledge of ITIL process and Industry best practices
- Manages all network, server and equipment in support of Event Management
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Tier 2 teams
- Works with Deputy CSMs to proactively work incidents observed and Incident Manager in verifying the resolution of critical incidents
- Understands and functions within Service and Operation Level Agreements
- Interacts with management to facilitate timely problem resolution
- Knowledge in the use of and application of metrics to increase efficiency and solve issues- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience
- ITIL Foundations certification required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience supporting Service and Operation Level Agreements.
- Must possess a current Top Secret clearance and be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Must be US Citizen
- - ITIL Practitioner certification
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.