SAIC is actively seeking a Mid to Senior Level Qlik Sense BI Developer to join our team in support of our Pentagon customer in Washington D.C. The developer will provide support to the HQMC, Plans, Policies, and Operations (PP&O) Branch. Support will include the creation of financial data models, forecast visualizations, building ADVANA / Qlik Sense dashboards, analyzing appropriation data to historical outcomes, and advanced enterprise analytics.
Location: This is a hybrid position that includes onsite work at the Pentagon and some telework flexibility. This position will require you to be on-site at the Pentagon, Washington DC 1-3 times a week.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Qlik Sense developer who is able to support our customer by using common data platforms to drive informed decision making across the organization through data models, natural language discovery, and self-service analytics.
- Candidate will respond to emerging requirements using financial data modeling and develop dashboards that extract insights from different datasets to allow leadership to make data driven decisions.
- This position requires the ability to understand customer problems, quickly learn new tools and technologies, and work both independently and as part of a team of developers and functional experts to rapidly deliver customer solutions.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to meet objectives using good judgment and techniques for obtaining solutions while working under general direction.
- Candidate will represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific projects, which may require direct communication with customers.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS or MA/MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or closely related field
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in development of data analytics/data science
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain the interim Secret Security clearance to begin working on the contract. Must be able to obtain the full Top Secret Security clearance. SAIC will assist with the process of obtaining the interim Secret clearance for the qualified candidate.
- 2+ years of experience in Qlik Sense development
- Experience with complex data analysis using common business intelligence (BI) tools and complex SQL queries
- Demonstrated understanding of machine learning and forecast modeling
- Experience working in an Agile/DevOps process
- Knowledge and understanding of ADVANA system.
- Background in finance and budgeting
- Experience working at the PENTAGON and with DOD
- Experience applying DoD STIG guidelines to database software and related database objects
- Strong communication skills
- 10+ Years of experience in data analytics/data science.
- Experience running financial forecasts using BI tools.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.