SAIC is seeking a Junior Interoperability Test Engineer to join our Team located in Huntsville, AL!
- Develop and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
- Generate system problem reports against MIL-STD reference material.
- Compile data and complete test reports for acceptance.
- Setup network resources and operate test assets during Joint Interface Test (JIT) events.
- Conduct Link-16 and/or Common Messaging Format (CMF) Service level testing.
- Staff Interface Change Proposals (ICP), Data Link Change Proposals, and Requests for Exemptions for the Joint Multi-Tactical Data Link Standards Working Group and the Joint Multi-TDL (TDL) Configuration Control Board (CCB) as part of the Joint Interoperability Tactical Command and Control System Configuration Team.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's and zero (0) years or more experience; 4 years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree. Degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred, if possible.
Required Security Clearance:
- Must have an active Secret Clearance.
- Familiar with test procedures and processes.
- Familiar with conducting hardware and software testing according to requirements.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Have an understanding of MIL-STD 6011, 6018, 6020, and MIL-STD 3011 conformance deficiencies.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.