SAIC is seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our team. This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide. This position is responsible for providing Configuration Management Database (CMDB) analyst services in a government environment and includes the following responsibilities
- Analyze change requests to ensure the correct configuration item (CI) is selected and update the CMDB within ServiceNow as appropriate
- Create and monitor CMDB data quality reports and perform data audits within ServiceNow to improve CMDB health, taking action as required
- Identify and support the implementation of improvements to the CMDB
- Serve as a primary point of contact in the environment for questions, reports, training, enhancement requests and issues related to the CMDB
- Act as a CMDB evangelist to support awareness, usage and expansion of the CMDB in a government environment
- Coordinate with other teams to support currency and quality of data in the CMDB
- Work with technical teams to troubleshoot and improve automated sources of data into the CMDB
- Create reports and dashboards as required to support CMDB metrics and data requests
- Support mapping and architecture of CIs by linking them to the appropriate upstream and downstream devices, applications and services
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent technical field and 2-4 years of experience in performing work encompassed by this job description within the IT setting providing CMDB support
- Experience utilizing ServiceNow in an IT environment
- High level of Excel proficiency to support data analytics
- Attention to detail and recordkeeping
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong logic, organizational and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic with a focus on quality, results and customer satisfaction
- ITIL Foundations Certification
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.