SAIC has an opportunity for an Executive Task Manager in Washington, DC.
This role is temporarily remote due to Covid-19. Associates will report back to the office at the customer's request.
- Provide process management, planning, stakeholder management, and integration of initiatives for Strategic Planning Office (SPO) Division level activities
- Serve as inflow management for tasks and service requests
- Compile and organize tasks and recommend assignments to the Division Chief
- Following guidance from the Division Chief, manage the assignment and communication of tasks, setting clear deliverables and schedules for the team
- Manage communication to other offices, directorates, and executive management on tasks and information requests leveraging the Front Office staff
- Performs task re-prioritization and milestone tracking to support changes in executive or external oversight directions
- Manages the schedule and deliverables for the office
- Track and report on task completion
- Perform general quality assurance on written communication, to include formatting and grammar on documents
- Provides advanced secretarial, administrative, and project support to the Division Chief on own initiative and with little or no supervision
- Escalate issues, risks, and concerns if any task may not meet agreed upon schedule
- Draft office policies, memorandums, and other office related inter-and external-office related communication
- Acts as liaison between the Division Chief and subordinate managers by providing accurate, timely advice on procedures, reports, requirements, and other matters necessary to implement the policies, directives, and instructions. Informs them of current issues and programs and schedules briefings by members of the staff
- Prepares various reports to assist in data analysis for the office including the weekly activity report, week-ahead report, agendas, memos for action, etc.
- Completes similar paperwork to ease the flow of work through the office and provides the Director with current information in readily accessible form
- Perform Timekeeping functions
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; May accept additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of PMBOK and ITIL Principles and Methodologies
- The ability to use both formal and informal influencing skills across cross-matrix organization
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple/competing priorities simultaneously
- Excellent business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done
- Must hold an Active Secret clearance.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
- State Department Experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.