SAIC is seeking a Knowledge Management Plans and Operations Analyst to support the C4ES program supporting CENTCOM, in MacDill AFB, FL
This individual will be responsible for all activities related to development, coordination, integration and assessment of Knowledge Management principles and processes in direct support of United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) Plans, Operations and Exercises. This function is integral to the Knowledge Management (KM) Program, which serves a diverse customer base with far-reaching implications, in support of steady state and crisis action operations. The Command's leadership identify KM management of the Command Battle Rhythm as pivotal to staff integration and the execution of efficient decision-making processes.
Primary USCENTCOM Knowledge Management Office (CCJ6-KM) roles include:
(1) Establishing and enhancing information sharing environments;
(2) Integrating KM activities into daily operations; and
(3) Conducting training and outreach to implement and sustain established KM goals and objectives.
- Engage stakeholder community to promote acceptance of and educate on the value of employing collaborative services to improve organizational efficiencies and effectiveness
- Represent the Knowledge Management Office (CCJ6-KM) as a collaborative service Subject Matter Expert (SME) at KM-relevant meetings within the Headquarters, with Higher HQ or other Commands, and with Interagency and Coalition Service Representatives
- Develop, maintain, and implement the USCENTCOM KM plan corresponding to the CENTCOM Campaign Plan (CCP) for day-to-day theater objectives, activities and operations
- Develop, maintain, and implement KM plans for Operation Plan (OPLAN), Concept Plan (CONPLAN), and Operation Orders (OPORDs) to describe KM in unique mission command and control organizations, mission partners, and/or unique communications capabilities (or limitations)
- Ensure KM plans and initiatives are integrated with data/information management guidance, the Original Classification Authority's (OCA's) Security Classification Guidance, and OPSEC guidance
- Develop, maintain and implement KM plans for command exercises as determined appropriate that describe KM for unique mission command and control organizations, mission partners, and/or unique communications capabilities (or limitations). Ensure plans and initiatives are integrated with data/information management guidance and the OCA's OPSEC guidance
- Develop and maintain framework to assess KM readiness and training supporting ongoing command and staff functions for steady state and CENTCOM Campaign Plan as well as OPLANS, CONPLANS, OPORDS, and staff exercises
- Using KM Assessment Framework, perform assessment of KM ability to support USCENTCOM steady-state and operational functions and activities, to include HQ staff, Components and Coalition Partners
- Coordinate collection of KM observations, lessons learned, and best practices to be captured in the USCENTCOM's Lessons Learned
- Serve as the Coordinator for the Knowledge and Information Management Working Group (KIMWG); schedule events and venues, coordinate agenda, facilitate meetings, capture/disseminate/track actions
- Experienced in KM capabilities and use of decision support tools and data management systems
- Participate in exercise planning meetings and conferences to coordinate and develop actions and events for exercise participation to stimulate KM/IM training objectives
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must hold a current U.S. Top Secret upgradable to SCI
- Some travel may be required. Candidate must hold a valid U.S. passport and be willing to travel overseas in support of USCENTCOM mission requirements.
- Experience with the Military Decision-Making Process, planning and orders development
- Significant executive level Military Experience directly supporting military operations, with recent experience (within last 5 years) at a Joint Combatant Command Headquarters
- Experience representing organizational equities at senior/executive-level and operational exchange meetings
- Experience as a participant in Command exercises
- High level of proficiency in oral and written communication skills; clear, articulate, confident and effective communicator/briefer
- User level experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Expertise and experience conducting analysis of cross-functional organizations and B2C2WGs (Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells and Working Groups)
- Organizational Change Management implementation experience
- Skills in the pre-coordination and conduct of meetings and conference sessions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Knowledge Management Certification
- Expertise and experience using collaborative tools
- Experience implementing KM methodologies that resulted in improved efficiencies or the elimination of waste
- Lean Six Sigma (Green or Black Black)
- Agile and Scrum Certifications
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.