SAIC is seeking a Vice President, Enterprise IT to lead our Enterprise Information Technologies development team. This technology leader will be a key member of the Digital Innovation Factory within in our Enterprise Solution and Operations organization and will be responsible for building, sustaining, evolving and promoting repeatable EIT solutions and the IT managed services offerings.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with SAIC sector teams to identify and prioritize key technology and solution needs to achieve our strategy.
- Identify internal and external technology sources to identify short and long-term technology trends that lead to development of differentiated SAIC solutions and offerings.
- Define and execute a multi-year development EIT solutions roadmap and strategy to include prioritizing and managing investment portfolios.
- Lead the development and innovation of SAIC branded solutions and offerings to be used across SAIC customer sectors. Example technology areas include: Enterprise Service Management, Service Desk, Deskside/Field Services, Tier One SOC/NOC, and IT Operations, automation, digital experience, and security operations.
- Develop and evolve the SAIC IT managed services capabilities, solutions and models
- Implement make versus buy strategy for the SAIC solution. Foster the maturation and sustainment of strategic industry partnerships to further differentiation of SAIC EIT offerings.
- Support the engagement of internal and external customers to foster an education of SAIC solutions and offerings.
- Responsible for defining and improving SAIC Enterprise IT brand through effective thought leadership, the development of strategic marketing assets, coordination of campaign messaging,
- Implement communities of practice across SAIC dedicated to the Enterprise IT domain and focused on strategic growth and customer success.
- Bachelors degree in relevant business, technical, or professional field of study.
- 15 relevant experience delivering EIT solutions and services including XaaS and managed services business models
- 10 years of experience leading Enterprise IT technical organizations with an technology development, delivery and adoption
- Proven capability in managing the development of products, solutions and offerings with an emphasis on Enterprise IT technologies.
- Proven ability to transforming and upskilling an Enterprise information technology focused workforce.
- Capability to execute on vision, drive business results, and strategic growth in a highly competitive environment.
- Strong demonstrated leadership abilities, experience and presence.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers, other functions, and across internal business organizations; strong industry network.
- Sound business judgment and strong operational acumen
- Light travel is required
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: More than $225,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.