Come join a highly-skilled and motivated team of project management professionals to provide process and data governance, explore and implement new data enhancement opportunities, and methodologies for ingestion of valuable data. Our team identifies opportunities to recommend and implement process improvement. We ensure policy and governance, as well as, coordinate with mission support teams that enable field collection, and a data transformation team, who altogether leverage their skills to enable the exploitation of ingested data. The result of your efforts will help posture capabilities against one of the most significant threats facing national security today!
- Lead Data Governance, process improvement and standards, and supporting documentation of new data collection process
- Identify risks and devise mitigation plans, review data and reports for accuracy, develop and maintain documentation and charts detailing project status
- Facilitate acceptance of changes amongst the ingestion branch and data governance teams
- Brief senior Sponsor management and mission partners about work progress and status of team
- Represent team in meetings and respond to action items and data calls in a professional and accurate manner
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 4 years of experience in lieu of degree, plus 6 years of directly related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of relevant US regulatory policy issues related to operations (foreign and domestic) investigations, and technology.
- Demonstrated experience working as a project manager in an IT enterprise environment, translating requirements into system solutions, while providing technical direction to project teams of developers, engineers, and data scientists to ensure the plan, design, and product are successfully implemented according to cost and schedule.
- Demonstrated experience engineering large scale data acquisition, cleansing, transforming, and processing of structured data.
- Experience conducting operational research, copy writing and editing, and writing official Sponsor communications using the Sponsor’s system and tools.
- Experience working as a team while collaborating with Sponsor staff, IT customers, and technical and non-technical staff and contractors.
- Able to support the potential for travel between customer buildings within the WMA.
- Master’s degree.
- Certified Project Management Professional from accredited institution.
- Strong reporting and analytic skills using Excel, data cataloging, data pipeline and processing tools for researching and reviewing datasets.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.