Job ID: 2114058
Location: ALBUQUERQUE, NM, United States
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2021
Category: Business Management
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
The Civilian Business Unit of SAIC is seeking a highly qualified Financial Manager to support a large federal Information Technology (IT) contract in the Washington DC Metropolitan area.
Plans, directs, and coordinates the financial management activities in support of the program.
1. Managing the invoices, billing, accounts payable/receivable, time charging and all other related financial systems and processes.
2. Managing billing, time charging, AR/AP and other processes for subcontractors to deliver accurate and complete invoices to the customer.
3. Manage labor categories and ensure correct invoicing to customer.
4. Report on financial performance regularly including payables, receivables, profit/loss, forecasting, budgeting and all other related financial activities.
5. Ensure all process and procedures are compliant and provide support and reporting for audits including finance, time charging and others.
This may include managing a team including related duties such as establishes objectives and plans for the team’s operations; identifies and assembles the optimal combination of personnel, technologies, and methodologies to meet current and near-term requirements; translates organizational objectives into work plans; creates contingency plans to meet changes in business circumstances. Position will perform a wide variety of functions as needed to help the team deliver successful results.
The position will work closely with the government technical leadership, customer organizations and the SAIC Program Manager. The duties will include interfacing with the customer organizations at all levels from CIO to Analysts; developing and presenting performance reports; developing and meeting performance management requirements; helping to manage all aspects of the program regarding performance management activities.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience
- Must be US Citizen - Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE Q
- Requires 3 Years experience managing a broad range of financial activities for programs that are at least $15 million gross annual revenue.
Must have experience in all aspects of managing the finances of a large program including ledgers, payables, invoicing, profit/loss reporting, budgeting, forecasting and time keeping as a contractor. Must also have experience managing subcontractors including all financial aspects as outlined previously but in a different role. Must have experience consolidating multiple invoices and managing corrections to/from multiple vendors.
- Requires experience with purchasing IT related hardware and software both as an expense but also capital expenses. This needs to include annual support contracts and annual software licensing.
- Desire experience with contract management and compliance management.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.