SAIC is seeking a Webmaster and Strategic Communications Specialist to join our team in support of work taking place for our customer in Fort Belvoir, VA; while working from home. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, coordinating, and administering program briefings including key support for the Command briefing and Quarterly Program Review (QPR)
- Building and maintaining email distribution lists in Microsoft Outlook.
- Providing Webmaster services for AMIS and creating and updating RF-ITV, TC- AIMS II, and AMIS GWAC IDIQ contracts documents in the AMIS website. https://usarmyamis.army.mil/
- Providing PEO EIS with text and pictures for the annual Year In-Review catalog and for the Defense Systems catalog.
- Maintaining AMIS' Facebook and Twitter sites daily and corresponding with AMIS user community when creating and distributing a quarterly production calendar.
- Providing graphic arts design, web development, and web site administration and maintenance of the AMIS website content and layout. https://usarmyamis.army.mil/
- Coordinating with the Army Homepage Team when necessary to address information management tasks, such as migrations of web pages to new servers, changes to website URL, etc. Examples of daily web updates are the Products’ web pages, POC information, Ordering Procedures and Pricing Guides.
- Developing/coordinating information papers/datasheets, brochures, conference handouts, team building events, event planning, signage, exhibits/displays, looping screen presentations, logos, branding, news releases, program descriptions and key messaging, speaking engagements, documentation, awards and various items such as briefing templates, document templates and compact disc (CD) labels.
- Replacing/updating all dynamic information: aRFID Network, AMIS Liaison Officers, TC-AIMS II Global Footprint, and RF-ITV Data Sources and Interfaces charts.
- Assisting the creation/distribution of the production calendar for the AMIS Tracker newsletter.
- Developing design, perform layout and edit AMIS communication articles, including newsletters (both internal – The AMIS Tracker and ITV Operations and Training newsletter, and external – DTO MO Newsletter and PEO EIS Communicator), magazine articles (Army AL&T and PS magazine) and other publication as required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; Four (4) additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Broad knowledge of DoD missions and functions, supported systems and applications.
- Experience in doing product art design, branding, webpage development, and web site administration support and maintenance. Capable to proof-read program office documents, coordinate and prepare awards and certificates for presentations.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level security clearance. An interim Secret is acceptable to start work. SAIC will assist with the processing of the security clearance for the qualified candidate.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.