SAIC is seeking a Remote Business Systems Analyst to join our Web Management Team in support of work taking place at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command (HRC) in Fort Knox, KY; while working from home. The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for all aspects of system and software application requirements elicitation, development, documentation, and management relative to Soldier retention and initial enlistment. The BSA effectively communicates requirements to stakeholders, functional users, the development team, and other interested parties within the organization. Initial focus will be on OERMS Web Applications. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position. This is a 100% Remote / Virtual / Work from Home position.
- Elicit business functional and operational requirements including documenting HRC related business processes workflow, transactions and/or operational activities
- Develop system and software application functional requirements
- Participate in requirements peer review activities
- Conduct requirements validation with application functional users and stakeholders
- Coordinate with requirements management group to establish product requirements baselines and other governance activities
- Collect relevant organizational human resources management processes information via interviews, surveys, technical interchanges, workshops, teleconferences, and/or documentation analysis
- As directed, research, validate, and verify analytical information
- Ensure that operational business processes definitions are documented correctly (consistent, traceable, and verifiable)
- Maintain integrity and manage changes to requirements and business process documentation via Borland Caliber, SharePoint, and/or another designated Government centralized data/information repository
- Migrate requirements from documents and databases to the Caliber repository
- Participate in testing software changes for compliance to requirements
- Design and execute test plans on computer applications
- Participate in application planning meetings
- Perform reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and two years’ experience. Four years of additional general experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with different functional and operational team technical representatives
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated technical writing capabilities
- US Citizen / No Dual citizenship.
- Clearance Requirement: Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an Interim SECRET to begin work on the contract. SAIC will assist with the processing of the Interim SECRET clearance for a qualified candidate.
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- Experience in US Army Accessions and/or Retention
- Experience eliciting and documenting software requirements
- Experience and proficiency using Microsoft Visio and Project
- Experience and proficiency using Borland Caliber
- Demonstrated files and data management capabilities
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.