SAIC has an opening for a Functional Analyst (Power BI) to support a Department of Veterans Affairs program. The Power BI individual will have the following duties:
- Managing the daily routine operations and maintenance of information technology software and system applications.
- Communicate with end-users to understand issues related to end-user applications and functionality requirements.
- Work with internal and external sources, end-users, developers and other Analysts to ensure functional use of systems matches customer needs.
- Enter data, process information and communicate with peers, subordinates and departmental management to ensure the function applicability and operation of customer systems and software.
- Proven experience in gathering data and information and then converting it into written narratives, reports and abstracts as may be required to support management requests.
- Manage and coordinate process requirements for various projects Power Platform Business Analyst provides operational enhancements, maintenance, and support of Power BI
- Comfortable with interpreting Data and Dashboards.
- Establishes best practices and guidelines for usage of Power Platform.
- Act as Technical Lead and point of contact for all Power Platform related projects and activities.
- Maintain system documentationts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported problems.
- Review and follow governing regulations to ensure proper program support.
- Act as buffer between technical user-community staff while managing the information expectations required for systems and applications.
- Collaborate with hardware, operating system, DBA and other technical teams to ensure proper environment integration requirements.
- Implements new features that meet company standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Participate in regular customer meetings to record technical information for simple translation as required.
- Collaborate with business teams to understand how automation can improve workflow and productivity.
- Experience with Power App and the ability to build Power Automate Flows
- Knowledge of Sharepoint
- Ability to understand process requirements and transform them into digital automation solutions
- Highly motivated and analytical; proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to take initiative; Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline is required.
- 5 years of work experience (8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education).
- Ability to obtain security clearance.
- Experience of Power BI, Power Apps and Power Automate are pluses
- A good understanding of software design lifecycle process.
- Previous end-user level application support and troubleshooting.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience providing services to the federal government and/or the Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs is preferred, but not required.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $50,001 - $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.