Responsibilities And Duties
Due to our continued growth, SAIC is seeking a Ground Systems Enterprise (GSE) Solution Architect in Chantilly, VA for our Space Systems Sector supporting the Intelligence Community. The GSE Solution Architect will provide creative solutions to complex technical satellite ground-based architectures. This position will allow the successful candidate to develop and execute a set of integrated architectural plans and technical artifacts that will enable the Program to meet the technical performance parameters and strategic milestones.
Minimum Tangible Qualifications
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph
- 10+ years’ experience with our Intelligence Community Customer’s Directorates and Offices and their missions as well as Intelligence Community Major Acquisition Programs 10+ years’ experience as Systems Engineering and Integration support within the Intelligence Community
- 5+ years of Project Management experience specializing in IT Systems Engineering and Integration and experience forecasting and developing future customer IT needs
- 5+ years understanding of current IC system acquisition office challenges and opportunities
- 2-4 years’ experience capturing and/or allocating our IC customer's Mission Architecture requirements.
- 3+ years’ experience with our IC customer's Mission Architecture including technical performance and operation suitability needs.
- Decompose and flow down system level requirements into subsystem and unit specifications.
- Perform analyses and trades to define space vehicle system architecture.
- Support subsystem and vehicle-level testing and anomaly resolution.
- Analyze, verify, and validate system level performance.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and operate in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledge and experience with development activities, Agile/DevSecOps planning and execution, performing test and demonstration in an agile environment, satellite launch prep and testing and risk reduction event determination and creation
- Knowledge of our IC customer's Agency Unique Environment, C2S, IC Gov Cloud and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with decomposing requirements.
- Experience with space, launch, vehicle, satellite programs or other complex systems.
- Experience in development, build and test of space vehicles.
- Experience using DOORS, requirement verification methods and artifact.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.