Job ID: 2114140
Location: AURORA, CO, United States
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2021
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Electrical Engr
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a top-notch Industrial Controls Engineer to join our talented team in Aurora, CO. This position is responsible for all aspects of industrial controls engineering across the entire site and assisting with ICS activities throughout the client’s enterprise.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical expertise in solving critical ICS/SCADA engineering problems.
- Ensure full coordination, integration and change control of new and existing assets, systems, and services into the site infrastructure with minimal impact to mission operations.
- Assist with development of site/enterprise ICS concept of operations and related contracts generate standard operating procedures and strategic plans.
- Define, integrate and implement configuration control policies/processes, control of system level documents and facilitate the ICS development and implementation of the site/enterprise baseline.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the implementation of standardized technical solutions meeting site/enterprise-level ICS strategic plans and concept of operations.
- Apply knowledge of ICS/SCADA to address new cyber defense techniques.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.