Job ID: 2113861
Location: MACDILL AFB, FL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2021
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is seeking a full-time IT Project Manager to work in a fast-paced, dynamic Department of Defense Chief Information Office (DoD CIO) support organization located in Tampa, FL. The successful candidate will lead a broad range of IT projects using project management best practices. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the capability required by the government customer is successfully delivered and accepted. Will be responsible for multitasking several projects, including provisioning enterprise software, infrastructure, cyber security, and network system initiatives. The project manager will ensure that each assigned project is well-defined, expertly executed, and positively accepted. Will document project progress and communicate project status to key stakeholders. U.S. Central Command's (USCENTCOM's) published project management processes will be adhered to accordingly.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Works aggressively cross-divisionally with CIO leadership, program managers, engineers, and other key stakeholders to ensure full integration and synchronization of project management activities.
- Ensures meeting coordination, scope clarity, policy compliance, alignment within strategic objectives, and effective communication.
- Works with other project and program managers to ensure engineering, cyber security, and operational SME resources are available to deliver projects.
- Directs project team to follow comprehensive communications and stakeholder engagement plans.
- Updates MS Project plans and maintains files on Project Server.
- Uses MS Office products to create and maintain project plans, schedules, Statements of Work, Bill of Materials, risk registers, and briefings.
- Applies risk management principles to identify, analyze, mitigate, accept, or ignore risks for all projects.
- Coordinates activities with IT portfolio managers, governance/policy leads, resource managers, program managers, and government leads to ensure desired solutions are supportable/documented across all functions --to include full cyber security accreditation and operational network sustainment.
- Ensures all project scope changes are fully vetted and documented.
- Works closely with engineering and operations teams to minimize design time and reduce service transition risks.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.