SAIC has an opportunity for a Business Analyst in Washington, DC! This role is temporarily remote due to Covid-19. Associates will report back to the office at the customer's request.
- Provide support for governance meetings, including but not limited to, scheduling and preparing agendas, materials, and taking meeting minutes for ITEC, working group, and IT Investment Review meetings.
- Publish approved agendas and meeting minutes to corresponding information portals and document repositories.
- Follow up with action item assignees to update status information.
- Support the government in its efforts to facilitate collaboration and maintain a regular cadence of governance activities.
- Provide materials to be used to brief the ITEC Chair on projects and governance activities, will facilitate ad hoc tasks, and will ensure that the ITEC is representative of the Department’s IT landscape.
- The ITEC PMO is intended to be a lean, agile group made up of both generalists and functional experts that can pivot quickly to re-focus on different topics, or collaborate across WGs to ensure that policy, process and budget impacts to WG discussion topics and projects are not siloed.
- Provide support to other IT governance or IT management boards and/or meetings, among other tasks assigned by the GTM to support the mission of IT governance boards and/or meetings, such as those focused broadly on policy, process, innovation, and/or IT capital planning.
- Acts as liaison between the Division Chief and subordinate managers by providing accurate, timely advice on procedures, reports, requirements, and other matters necessary to implement the policies, directives, and instructions. Informs them of current issues and programs and schedules briefings.
- Manage communication to other offices, directorates, and executive management on tasks and information requests leveraging the Front Office staff.
- Perform general quality assurance on written communication, to include formatting and grammar on documents.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; May accept additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge of IT terminology, current products, and methodologies
- State Department experience is desired.
- Must hold an active secret security clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.