SAIC is seeking a Service Desk Analyst to support the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program located in Broomfield, CO!
The Service Desk (ESD) Analyst is the focal point for end users to report incidents, submit service requests, seek advice, obtain training, and register complaints 24/7/365.
Selected candidates will have the following duties/responsibilities:
- Provide prompt, courteous, and high-quality end user support services to the approximately 37,000 USACE customers located throughout the Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS).
- Responsible for troubleshooting of tickets to quickly resolve Tier 1/2 issues for end users of USACE's internal infrastructure as well as applications and systems owned by USACE.
- Ensure accurate triage, categorization, documentation, prioritization, escalating, routing, tracking, monitoring, transfers, and data integrity of all applicable tickets.
- Ensure consistent incident, change, and problem life cycle processing.
- Interface with end users via telephone calls, chat, remote desktop, automated requests, electronic mail, and other means.
- Interact with NOSC, software systems engineering, and/or applications development teams to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Tickets that require technical support or root cause determination that exceeds Tier 1/2 support capabilities are escalated to higher level support teams for expedient resolution.
- Update and maintain a knowledge base for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving Tier 1/2 incidents.
- Monitor and track the status of all submitted incidents, problems, and changes, including cases where they are escalated to higher levels of support.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience (or, High School and two years of related experience with relevant certification)
- Experienced providing support and troubleshooting Tier 1/2 issues to completion
Clearance: Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret; Interim Secret needed to start
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $25,001 - $50,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.