Job ID: 2113858
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2021
Subcategory: Cyber Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently looking to hire a Jr. Cybersecurity Engineer to join our ICOFT team located in Huntsville, AL!
The ICOFT provides realistic institutional training in all areas of the THAAD Enhanced Operator/Maintainer operations and maintenance tasks for the THAAD Fire Control and Communication (TFCC), Radar, and Launcher components
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; 4 years of experience ca be used in lieu of a degree
Clearance: Must have an ACTIVE Secret Security Clearance to be considered; US Citizenship is required
Certifications: Must have a CompTIA Security+ certification
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements and Control Correlation Identifiers (CCI’s) is desired.
• Prior experience supporting Cybersecurity assessments required by accrediting authorities.
• Prior experience with audit log review
• Prior experience with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) systems
• Prior experience in developing operating manuals and other related documentation
• Prior experience with VMware/vSphere
• Prior experience with Linux and Solaris 10
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Services (eMASS)
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.