SAIC is looking for a CyberArk Engineer to join our team. The CyberArk Engineer is responsible for the install, configuration, ongoing support and analysis of the CyberArk Privileged Threat Analytics platform.
- Installs, configures, and troubleshoots the CyberArk PAS solution, including the Enterprise Password Vault, Central Policy Manager, Password Vault Web Access, and Privileged Session Manager.
- Work on Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, User Access Policy Management etc.
- Perform Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes, and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management.
- Collaborates with leaders, business analysts, project managers, IT architects, technical leads and other engineers, along with internal customers, to understand requirements and develop needs according to business requirements
- Monitors performance and capability of systems and provides recommendations based on the current threat landscape
- Maintains centrally managed consoles and critical infrastructure that enables our teams to manage third party security technologies
- Participates in an on-call rotation for any escalations outside business hours, and top tier escalation support for Operations based teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology, Engineering or related field
- 10+ years overall experience in Information Technology with at least 5 years' experience in Privileged Access Management with CyberArk PAM Administration.
- Must have worked on multiple CyberArk implementations and participated in requirements/design etc.
- Hands on experience with CyberArk Privileged Threat Analytics (implementation, configuration, and post install data analysis)
- Professional certification from CyberArk preferred.
- Strong technical understanding of user management in Windows and Linux based environments.
- Basic technical understanding of DNS, Networks, Firewalls, Load Balancers, SSL Certificates.
- Experience in performing Privileged Account Management with excellent understanding of the underlying business processes.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.