SAIC is seeking a Program Operations Specialist with an active TS/SCI to support an office within the Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) who brings an expert knowledge of program operations, execution and technical support.
- Provide project management and technical support to the office
- Support various enterprise projects including budget, schedule and project management
- Triage/field requests via the office ticketing system
- Assist in site system tracking and reporting
- Prepare and submit budget projections
- Assist in developing and monitoring office metrics to track progress of programs.
- Assist in identifying office efficiencies and process improvements to enhance mission and cost effectiveness.
- Prepare various documents and briefings for review and use by senior DoD leaders
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's and ten (10) years of related expereince; Masters and eight (8) years of experience.
- Over 8 years of recent and relevant programmatic and technical management support experience (relatable gov/military G4, S4, J4 experience)
- Experience supporting large scale Acquisition Programs, Research and Development Programs, and/or Operations/Support Programs
- Basic understanding of DoD MIPR process, obligations/expenditures, 7600A/B, DoD acquisition
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required together with highly proficient analytical skills.
- Commitment to exceptional client service and professionalism while working at the client site.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work in a dynamic government work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to problem-solve in a time-constrained environment and to take initiative and work independently as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritize tasks through strong organizational skills as well as to lead both individuals and teams.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.