Are you looking for a new challenge or a fresh start? Do you leave work each day feeling frustrated? If you answered yes to these questions, SAIC is looking to help jump start your career with new and exciting challenges.
- Review and edit written intelligence products in accordance with the customer style guide.
- Validate content sourced in written products for accuracy and completeness using multiple platforms.
- Prioritize multiple competing priorities to aid in desired delivery outcomes and complete requests for information across. counterintelligence (CI) and counterterrorism (CT) subject areas by a specific due date.
- Recommend areas of research to the customer to write additional products.
- Provide feedback to external groups of their products
- Investigate, research, analyze and write finished intelligence reports.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree's and 5 years of experience or 5 additional years experience in lieu of degree.
- IC experience in writing and editing.
- 5+ years of experience editing, researching and writing intelligence reports for the IC.
- 5+ years of experience conducting all source analysis to produce finished intelligence.
- Experience with numerous analytic tools and databases used across the IC.
- Experience with customer communications systems and supporting mission center across multiple IC agencies.
- Experience in counterterrorism (CT) and counterintelligence (CI).
- Experience in multitasking and working under tight deadlines.
- Experience working both independently and as a team working a deliverable
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.