SAIC has an opening for a Software Engineer to join our talented, dynamic team. The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software ranging from operating system architecture integration and software design to selection of computer systems, language, and/or equipment
- Design, code, test, develop, and document application programs for computer systems
- Attend stakeholder and product owner meetings to define software requirements and create highly complex systems
- Manage modifications to, and maintenance of, operational programs and procedures
- Establish project standards and processes
- Assist with transformational initiatives such as use of Agile best practices
- Web/Application Server: Windows Application Server, IIS
- Operating Systems: Windows
- Tools: JIRA, Sharepoint, TFS, Visual Studio 2017, Confluence, SQL Developer, Entity Framework 5/6, .Net Framework 4.5+, nUnit, Git
- Database: Oracle
- Agile experience
- Ability to pass Minimal Background Investigation (MBI)
- Security Plus certification required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.