SAIC has an opening for a Software Engineer to join our talented, dynamic team. The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform complex analysis, design, development, testing, and debugging of computer software ranging from operating system architecture integration and software design to selection of computer systems, language, and/or equipment
- Design, code, test, develop, and document application programs for computer systems
- Attend stakeholder and product owner meetings to define software requirements and create highly complex systems
- Manage modifications to, and maintenance of, operational programs and procedures
- Establish project standards and processes
- Assist with transformational initiatives such as use of Agile best practices
- Web/Application Server: Windows Application Server, IIS
- Operating Systems: Windows
- Tools: JIRA, Sharepoint, TFS, Visual Studio 2017, Confluence, SQL Developer, Entity Framework 5/6, .Net Framework 4.5+, nUnit, Git
- Database: Oracle
- Agile experience
- Ability to pass Minimal Background Investigation (MBI)
- Security Plus certification required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.