Job ID: 2113688
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Sep 25, 2021
Subcategory: SW Engineer
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Interim Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is currently looking for qualified Full Stack C#/Android Software Developer in Huntsville, AL.
This fulltime position provides support to the Army medical community with the objective to automate patient status and data collection to unburden medical personnel and enable their focus on the patient(s), to provide the best care possible and streamline MEDEVAC operations. The candidate must be able to work collaboratively in a team environment. Candidate will interface with end-users, systems engineers and other team members on a regular basis so interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate is expected to have the analysis skills to solve problems.
• Maintain, Design, develop, and integrate multi-tiered Microsoft .NET based web applications.
• Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manage their implementation.
• Work as a member of a team.
• Review existing programs and assists in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
• Be responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
• Be responsible for quality assurance review and evaluation of existing and new software products.
• Develop system components including services and user screens
• Assisting with system testing
• Application and System deployment
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of experience; 4 years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with at least an Interim Secret Clearance to start and the ability to obtain a Secret.
• This position requires a self-motivated, professional individual with demonstrated experience in Fulll Stack development
• .NET development experience
• C# back end development
• Android development
• Understanding of the software development lifecycle, strong analysis skills, experience in designing, developing, implementing testing .NET based business applications
Some travel may be required
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.