SAIC is currently seeking a Web Developer to join the Information Technology Services Program located Huntsville, Alabama.
- Perform Full lifecycle application development, writing software change documentation, designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
- Provide support in software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis
- Display the ability and creativity to analyze problems and implement advanced software solutions
- Document requirements, define scope and objectives, and formulate solutions
- Serve as a facilitator between various customer and client organizations while providing recommendations regarding process development and refinement, functional requirement definition, and workflow analysis
- Provides detailed verbal and written communications via briefing charts, proposals, and other technical or project-based information and develop plans, policies and procedures to manage various business activities and functions
Bachelors degree and two (2) years of more experience; years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Software analysis, software testing, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis, and quality assurance
- Experience with relational database concepts including: table design, proper indexing, and use of stored procedures
- Full lifecycle application development and ability to write Software Requirements Documentation
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD) and front end graphical user interface design
- Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages
Candidate must have the ability to obtain an Interim Secret clearance prior to start of employment with the abiltiy to obtain and maintain a full Secret clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.