Job ID: 2113528
Location: REMOTE WORK, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 23, 2021
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Capture Mgmt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is searching for a Chief Capture Manager to perform business development duties involving key government opportunities with Army customers. This role does allow telework, with travel up to 25% of the time to CONUS locations.
This position is a direct report to the Vice President, Business Development. The Sr. Capture Manager is responsible for directing and managing one (1) to four (4) pursuits simultaneously, accepting ownership and accountability for the proposed solution maturation through the Corporate Business Development and Capture Management Processes to include teaming and price to win strategies for compliant, compelling and winning proposals.
The successful candidate will:
Other duties and responsibilities:
• Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions, in order to respond to and win business with new and existing customers
• A proven track record of successful capture management in the IT market across multiple organizations and program offices in the Department of Defense at a variety of acquisition sizes
• A track record of leading large (>$100 Million) captures and winning those competitions; as well as developing and managing a multiple opportunity pipeline
• Experience leading teams in a virtual environment; ability to work through others, and get results from teams that do not report directly to you
• Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance once onboard
• Technical writing and proposal development experience
• An ability to relate concepts and plans to their financial outcomes and clearly demonstrate an understanding of corporate indirect rates and LOE/BOE development
• Strong verbal communication skills and prior experience briefing executives
• Extensive knowledge, experience, and success in capture process are required and demonstrable understanding of all contract types (non-IDIQ, IDIQ - single or multiple award contracts), as well as payment types (e.g., FFP, T&M, cost plus) is expected
• Willingness to travel to other U.S. cities to support customer visits and strategy workshops. Estimated up to 25% annually as required.
• 3+ years program management and/or IT systems experience a plus
• Completed professional training in Capture Management
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.