SAIC is seeking a Program Control Analyst to support our team in Huntsville, AL! The candidate will assist the Program Control team and Project Managers with the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and levels of risk.
The candidate will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, Accounting, Accounts Receivable as well as other functional organizations.
- Reports detailed accurate information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost and schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers as required.
- Ability to analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts on a monthly basis and attend briefings with functional staff to validate current project status.
Required Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and at least 1+ years of Project Control or related experience is required.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration and 3 + years of Project Control or related experience is Required OR Master’s Degree and one year of experience.
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in Program Management or Business Administration with emphasis in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience.
- Requires the skills to create courses of action and proactively solve problems by conducting research, conceiving and developing new and innovative ideas, theories, and/or solutions, and predicting possible outcomes.
- Possess ability to prepare and present “what- if” scenarios.
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as the ability to operate independently and as a strong member of a team.
- Requires mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Prefer working knowledge of Cost Point and Hyperion.
Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.