SAIC is seeking a Mobile Reverse Engineer for a dynamic contract supporting an Intelligence Community customer. Join our fantastic team supporting an exciting mission that impacts national security. This is also great opportunity to upgrade to a CI Poly.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identify potential solutions to various cyber-related problem set, depending on the problem requests and would match into the subject areas listed below.
- Conduct vulnerability analysis on IOT devices, consumer electronics and mobile applications to include:
- Hardware/software reverse engineer
- Forensic network analysis
- Mobile forensic analysis
- Identify and document emerging technology trends that can improve field communications in radio frequencies and cyber problem sets that include:
- Open source analysis
- Wireless and radio frequency compliance
- Investigate architecture solutions for computer threats to hard wired and wireless communications using forensic network analysis techniques
- Analyze open source information to determine threats to mission using open source analysis
TRAVEL: About 10% of time will be on travel to support technology demonstration exercises near Virginia Beach, VA during the Spring and Fall (approximately 5-8 days each - COVID-19 protocols are being followed and this is subject to company and customer direction to ensure employee health).
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Willingness to take and obtain a counter-intelligence (CI) polygraph is required.
- Minimum of 2-years of experience evaluating existing and proposed IT infrastructure that interfaces with new systems.
- CompTIA Net+ or similar certified
- Ability to produce technical documentation.
- Technical knowledge of cellular telecommunications infrastructure, to include cell phone handset software, hardware, 3/4/5G technologies, hardware and firmware interdependencies.
- Minimum of 2-years of experience working with internet based platforms and apps, as well as social networking and computer gaming apps. Experience in writing reports regarding the exploitation of raw data from devices described in the above paragraph.
- First-hand experience in ripping/exploiting raw data from mobile devices (ie; Android, iPhone, ect...), Internet of Things (IoT) and consumer electronics using software applications like Cellebrite, Python, EnCase among any other similar apps.
- 5+ years of overal professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- CompTIA Mobile App Security+
- Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- Cisco certified Network Professional Wireless
- Experience in gaming technology.
- Experience of comparing exploited data to detect any changes or modifications to the device's software which might present a vulnerability to the user.
- Highly desirable if candidate had previously supported the Defense Intelligence Agency as a contractor within 1-6 years.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.