SAIC is seeking a Remote Full-Stack Intermediate .Net Developer to join our team in support of work taking place at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command in Fort Knox, KY. This is a Remote / Virtual / Work from Home positon. The developer will be a part of a group of individuals that are responsible for the implementation, enhancement, and maintenance of web applications; including analyzing and resolving software-related issues or problems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Understand client-side and server-side architecture
- Develop and manage well-functioning applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Assess and remediate any issues found during vulnerability scanning activities
- Write technical documentation
- Work with customer to enhance existing software
- Be an active participant in the Agile development process
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline and at least 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development; or a Master's degree in a related discipline and 0 years' experience; 4 additional years of related experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years’ experience using C#
- Experience with Microsoft Web Forms, MVC, and .NET 4.x Framework
- Experienced with Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) principles
- At least 2 years’ experience in debugging web applications using MS Visual Studio 2017+
- US citizen.
- Clearance Requirement: Possess a SECRET clearance or have the ability to obtain one. Must have at least an interim SECRET to begin work on the contract. SAIC will assist with the processing of an interim clearance for the qualified candidate.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification required prior to start date
- Computing Environment training or certification valid in ATCTS is required to meet IA requirements (Can be attained after starting work, SAIC will assist.)
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- Experience using Angular 4.x+ for Single-Page Application (SPA) architecture
- Experience using modern UX Design principles (CSS, Bootstrap, Material, etc.)
- Experience writing SQL for a major database (Oracle 11-12.x, SQL Server 201x)
- Experience using APIs (JSON, XML, .net Core 2.x+ with Web API preferred)
- Experience using Source Control (Git, Azure DevOps Server 2019, TFS)
- Experienced with Agile development process (SAFe, Scrum, etc.)
- Experienced with vulnerability analysis and remediation using commercial tools (HP Fortify, SonarQube, etc.)
- Experience desired with Classic ASP (VBScript)
- Experience desired with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) v4.x
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.