SAIC is seeking a Systems Analyst (Tier II) to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location on one of three shifts, including some weekends and holidays.
Description of Duties
- Monitors, controls, troubleshoots and remediates system related problems in a data communications network.
- Performs second-level problem determination, incident resolution, service request completion and periodic system health checks.
- Interfaces with end users and Tier III support elements.
- Monitor, track, analyze and respond to system alerts. Coordinate and perform system recovery activities.
- Configure, test/troubleshoot, deploy and issue IT assets to include mobile devices, tokens, laptops, etc..
Required Education & Experience
- AA Degree in related discipline and one year related experience; Or, High School and two (2) years of related experience with relevant certification.
- Ability to focus on ticketing and monitoring systems for sustained periods.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures and comply with data entry standards.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with experience working directly with end-users, including VIPs.
- Basic knowledge of networking principles (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NAT, switches, routers, ports, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of mobile device platforms (iOS, Android and Blackberry).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 workstations.
- Interim Secret clearance to start work. Must be eligible to receive Secret clearance.
Desired Experience & Certifications:
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+
- ITIL Foundations
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.