SAIC is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst in support of High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) Integrated Technical Services (HITS) task order contract to work in Aberdeen, MD.
In support of the High Performance Computing Modernization Program (HPCMP) Integrated Technical Services (HITS) task order contract, Team SAIC provides program management and technical support necessary to advance the services, capabilities, infrastructure, and technologies on the HPCMP supercomputing program.
HITS is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst. As part of the program Supply Chain Team, the successful candidate will provide logistical support of the supply chain process life cycle to include assistance in generating requirements, statements of work, work packages, and requisitions.
Additional activities include:
- Act as a liaison between and point of contact for program stakeholders to include SAIC procurement, individual centers, and site personnel initiating procurement requirements
- Assist the team in minimizing the risk to the program by ensuring requirements, statement of work, deliverables, schedules, and acceptance criteria are correctly defined
- Participate weekly with SAIC Procurement to address on-going status of procurement commitments
- Contribute to the development of customer requirements definition and assembling in compliance with SAIC, FARs, and other applicable regulations or provisions
- Initiate, update, and track Procurement Request Register
- Prepare and present monthly procurement briefing presentations and dashboards that communicate current and anticipated procurement activities
- Initiate, track, and distribute ITAS Waivers
- Maintain HW/SW maintenance list for each site (Maintenance CDRL) and manage notification calendar of upcoming maintenance renewals providing 60-90 day notice
- Assist in validating and maintaining the material budget log
- Assist in documenting and validating goods receipts
- Participate in developing solutions to supply chain problems to include participation in Enterprise business tool initiatives
- Participate in enterprise process improvement opportunities
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma and 6 years or more experience; OR Associates and 4 years or more experience: OR Bachelors and 2 years or more experience; OR Masters and 0 years of related experience
- Must have an interim secret clearance or full secret clearance to begin working on the contract
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good understanding of supply chain process
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Critical thinking, ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks and targets
- Analytical with strong problem solving abilities
- Prior experience working with the Army Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) acquisition system
- SharePoint experience is a plus
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.